So, we've been really busy since the last blog (what else is new). I figured I would just tell about several things to bring us up-to-date.
Cade has finished his soccer for the fall season and he absolutely loved it. He is already asking when he gets to start again. I think the sign up for the spring is in February, hopefully he won't keep asking until then. Two weeks ago Cade scored his first goal and he was super excited! After his last game, the team had a end of season party at Cici's. The got a small plaque from the YMCA and their coach got them all trophies. He loved every bit of it. He made some good friends and is looking forward to playing with them again in the spring.
 |
| He loves playing goalie! |
 |
| Good game, guys! |
 |
| Nice stash and teeth! |
Addi is growing like a weed and is doing more and more things everyday. She reaches for everything that is put in front of her and she rolls all over the place. We started baby food this past Monday and she loves it. She is continuing to babble and laugh and she is so sweet! Yesterday she showed the first signs of getting a little fussy when she is not familiar with someone. She wouldn't take her bottle from our friend Kim (any time you put a bottle in front of her she's going to eat). Then I got her and she started chowing down. I have to admit, I kind of liked it!
 |
| I love this new jumper! |
 |
| So, these green beans actually aren't that bad. |
 |
| Mom, seriously...what's with all the pictures? |
 |
| Playing cars!! |
Everything else is going well. I turned 31 on November 2nd and had a great day. We went to dinner with the Meijer's and had a blast. We always have a blast with them!!