This morning Cade had his first soccer game. His team is the Washington DC Sharks. He was so excited, I felt him tapping me at 6:58 this morning so he could get ready for his game. So cute! I got him dressed bright and early and then Addison had to get ready to cheer on her big brother. I ordered her a onesie that has soccer ribbon, and it says "Cade's Sister". It turned out really cute.
At the beginning of the game I think he was a little unsure of how to play another team. He did really well but was timid to kick the ball away from the "bad guys". As he got warmed up, it didn't seem to bother him anymore. He played really well. Of course, it was cute to see a few of the players not have a clue, it looked like they didn't even understand where they were and what they were supposed to be doing. I definitely experienced my competitive nature come out. It was really hard to remember that they are only four and it's not all about winning.
 |
| Waiting patiently for the game to start. |
 |
| Man, this game is serious! |
 |
| Dad giving some advice for the next round. |
 |
| What a kick! |
 |
| Good game! |
 |
| Look how exciting Addi thought the game was! haha! |
They lost the game, but Cade had a blast! He's already looking forward to his next game.
Lucky for us, the rain held off until after the game was over.
 |
| Too cute for words! |
No comments:
Post a Comment