Needless to say I'm a little behind on posting. The other weekend...I think two Saturdays ago we went with some of our good friends, the Sentell's, to the Astros game. It was great getting to hang out with them. I think this might have been the first time that we have been "out" with them since the girls were born. Kinsley is five weeks older than Addison. We went to Chuy's for dinner first and then we headed out to the game.
 |
| Andrea and I have this same picture with our boys (but we were at the Nutcracker Market with them...go figure (and we're at a baseball game with the girls). |
 |
| The guys with their girls (both of them are passed out). |
The game was fun and we had a really good time visiting with each other. Cade's favorite part was when Carlos "Leaf" (as he calls him) scored a home run. Of course I was changing a diaper and missed it. The Astros lost, but it was good a time.