Friday, March 21, 2014

Two Months

Look at us…we're TWO months!!
Pictures right after shots…Easton doesn't appreciate them!
"My legs hurt!"

"I don't know what the big deal is."

I feel like I say this all of the time, but time really is flying by!  On March 6th the kiddos turned two months old.  It always amazes me how much babies change and grow month to month.  They both had wonderful two month checkups.  They did great with their shots and they are growing in weight like crazy!!  Both of them really love to eat and the scales are showing it!  They are also getting better about using tummy time to actually lift their heads up instead of sleeping.  They still usually end up sleeping, but at least they are getting a little bit of a workout.  We also have moved both of them from our rooms into their own cribs in their own bedrooms.  The transition was pretty good.  I figured out they do much better when they are swaddled.  I'm going to begin trying to ween the swaddling soon.

All of this tummy time wears us out!!

First nap in his crib (before I figured out to swaddle).

First nap in her bed.  This only lasted about ten minutes (again, much better when swaddled)!

My favorite thing they are doing is smiling and cooing.  It melts my heart.  The other morning I went into each of their rooms to get them ready for the day and they BOTH smiled at me when I reached their crib.  Easton is really close to sleeping through the night (10:00-3:30) and Emerson is right behind him.  We decided that we would start feeding them individually when they woke up (only at the middle of the night feeding) instead of waking the other one up.  Their schedules are awesome, but by waking the other one up we had no idea just how long they could sleep individually.  We learned quickly that Easton can make it an hour or two (just depends) longer than Emerson.

Check out Easton's double chin!

So cute!!
Every day I am overwhelmed with how much love both of them have brought to our family!  These two precious things have stolen our hearts!!


Easton
Weight:  14 pounds 3 ounces
Eating:  5 ounces
*Smiling and cooing.  Loves to hang out on a blanket on the floor. 

Love to smile!!


Emerson
Weight:  11 pounds  11 ounces
Eating:  4 ounces
*Smiling and cooing.  Loves to be held.

I love to smile too!

No comments:

Post a Comment