| Me & Darrell with our award for raising the most money |
| Our amazing family (minus Jimbo-we missed you) |
| Giving us the banner |
| Close up of the banner |
It was a bitter sweet day. It was so amazing to be surrounded by SO many people who were celebrating the life of their child, some who are still here and others who have gone to Heaven. I think that is what I loved most, that everyone there was walking for a common purpose....they were walking for someone they love! They were walking for a child who touched their lives in so many ways.
| Me with my brother and sister (LOVE this picture) |
| Me with two of Cade's best friends (LOVE them!) |
| Me with some of my former students (+ one future student) |
![]() |
| Me and my crazy dad! |
| All of the teachers from my school and their kiddos! There were also many teachers from Mossman--I diddn't have a picture of them (love y'all too)! |
| Walkers--Look at all of those "85" shirts |
I know I've said this a bazillion times, but we are truly grateful for all of you who have prayed for us and shown us so much love and support! Darrell and I got in the car after the walk and were just in awe of the number of people who took time out of a Saturday to come and walk in honor of Cade and Addi and to support us!! It touched our hearts more than you'll ever know. Thank you, thank you!
| Our whole team! Pretty amazing!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment