Sunday, November 4, 2012

Beyond Excited

So, I know many of you have been waiting for an update...I apologize for not keeping up with this better.

Darrell and I went to see a fertility specialist on Thursday to see if we had any options as far as having any more children ourselves. Dr. McKenzie told us that we would be able to have a child with the help of an egg donor and a sperm donor! We are so excited about this! We love the fact that we will be able to go through having a child one more time. Dr. McKenzie told us that the success rate is 70% so the odds are in our favor. There will also be a 30% chance of us having twins!

We have started moving forward and I could possibly be pregnant within a couple of months! Our prayers are that this process will work (we love the idea of twins) and that everything goes as it should. I'll keep everyone posted with our progress. We are truly ecstatic!!

5 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! So happy for y'all and you'll be inour thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truly exciting!! Can't wait to see what God has in store for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! So excited for you two!! I will be praying for your body and the babies during this process. May you continue to feel the Lord's presence each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! How exciting!!! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOD is a GOD of WONDER and MIRACLES! "HIS SOVEREIGNTY RULES OVER ALL THINGS." (I love that verse as it keeps me in peace w/HIM in all things).

    I do hope and and pray for this blessing to conceive and bring forth!

    Thank you for sharing.....I love hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete