I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like it was just yesterday that Addison arrived. Yesterday she turned two months old and she is changing every day. She smiles all of the time now and it is so fun to watch her. She loves being talked to and played with.
Her two month appointment was today and she now weighs 10 pounds 13 ounces. This is a big change from Cade. At his two month appointment he weighed 14 pounds. All of the nurses and her doctor couldn't believe how much hair she still has. She was just as happy as could be during the appointment until the shots came. She got three shots in the leg and a liquid shot that she drank (this was new for me). She's had a rough afternoon and evening!!
Cade is so sweet with her. Today he walked up to her and rubbed her leg and said, "I love you Addison." I love watching him interact with her. The best times are when he doesn't know I'm listening. He is such a good big brother!
 |
| What a face! |
No comments:
Post a Comment