So...some of our really close friends are leaving for Saudi Arabia in a few weeks. Brooks leaves at the beginning of July and Lindsey will leave at the beginning of August. She asked that I start a blog as a better way to keep in touch with each other while they are gone. Because I am not that good with technology, she set up my account so that all I have to worry about is typing what is going on with us. She did everything else. She set up the background and uploaded the pictures. Lindsey--I really appreciate it! I thought having a blog would be a good way for many of our family and friends to see what is going on in our lives. I'm actually pretty excited about it!
I thought the perfect "first post" would be after Addison was born. Now that things are calming down and I'm slowly learning how to manage my time, I have time to write about what has been going on. Addison arrived on May 26th. I had a scheduled induction and everything went great! We are so excited that she is finally here. Cade absolutely loves her and has become a pretty protective older brother. First thing in the morning, he wants to know where she is and if she is awake to "play." He is constantly kissing and hugging her and telling everyone (even people we don't know) that she is his baby sister. I love watching him with her!! Addison is doing so good!! She only gets up one time a night and is such a happy baby. Being a mother of two children is amazing!


No comments:
Post a Comment